1. _____________ consists of similar cells that have a common function.
2. The _____________ system secretes hormones that regulate growth processes.
3. The elbow is ____________ to the shoulder compared to the wrist.
4. The ______________ cavity contains tiny bones that transmit sound vibrations to the organ of hearing in the ear.
5. _________________ is a dynamic equilibrium of your internal environment; "steady state".
6. The ______________ cavity contains the bladder, some reproductive organs, and the rectum.
7. _____________ physiology concerns itself with urine production and kidney function.
8. _________________ is the broad term that covers all the chemical reactions that occur in the human body.
9. _________________ is the term that describes the inside of the elbow.
10. _______________ is the term for the back of the knee.
11. ________________ is the region where the spleen would be located.
12. The _______________ system is responsible for external support and protection.
13. The larynx is ____________ to the trachea.
14. The anatomical term referring to the neck is _____________________.
15. The term that refers to the area between the anus and the genitals is ________________.
16. A cut that results in producing equal right and left halves is said to be on the __________ plane.
17. The internal organs are collectively referred to as the _____________________.
18. The cavity that houses the fluid around the knee is called the _____________ joint.
19. The region that flanks the umbilical region to its right and left is called the ___________.
20. The scientific study of the function of any anatomical structure is called _____________.