1. Prior to treatment, Jenny smoked the following number of cigarettes on consecutive days: 15, 15, 16, 14,
20, 15, 16, 17, 14, 20
After treatment, Jenny smokes the following number of cigarettes on consecutive days; 10, 10, 8, 8, 6, 5, 4, 2, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0
Create a line graph in Excel that shows the frequency of Jenny's cigarette smoking before and after treatment. Be sure to include all of the essential components of a complete graph.
4. Calculate IOA for each of the following: a. Observer One recorded 15 instances, Observer Two recorded 10 instances.
b. See partial interval data for Observer 1 and Observer 2 below:
Interval 1 Interval 2 Interval 3 Interval 4 Interval 5 Interval 6 Observer 1 x x x Observer 2 x x x
c. Observer One recorded that the behavior occurred for 5 minutes, observer Two recorded 3 minutes.
Recently Asked Questions
- QUESTION 1 ( 1.1) Prove that if A is a nonsingular matrix, then A ' and A ^ -1 are nonsingular and (A) ^ -1 = (A^ -1)' (1.2) Let A = | a b | prove that if
- Katie is making Valentine postcards for her friends. She plans to make 53 cards. For each card she plans to use two heart-shaped doilies. If the doilies are
- Enter a Formula in the output so that computes the heart rate beats per minute for a given input a page years be sure to use O references and format 1 decimal