I'm stuck on question one to five. These all problems are "Star Charts" from Astronomy. I uploaded the Figure 1 and 2 photos. Please help me and explain the answer for each question.
- Which star group will appear highest in the night sky at this particular time in Figure 1?
- In figure 2 shows a south facing horizon view star map for July at midnight. So, what is the name of the star group that appears highest in the sky on this star south facing horizon view star map? (There is a hint: refer to the names provided in Figure 1).
- In figure 1, how would you have to hold, rotate fold, and/or change the overhead view star map shown so that in figure 2, it could be used as a south facing star map like the one provided.
- From figure 1 as a north facing map, how would you answer to the previous question change if you wanted to use the star map?
- Do you still agree with your answer to question 1? Explain you answer why or why not?
Recently Asked Questions
- Database System Architectures - Compare and contrast different architectures (Location/role of the DB, DBMS, Business Logic and User Interface).
- Netflix, Inc. has a beta of 3.61. If the market return is expected to be 13 percent and the risk-free rate is 3 percent, what is Netflix's risk premium? (Round
- Why has the cartel in diary farming not been broken up? Organized crime is used to enforce a dairy compact. The dairy industry is exempt from anti-trust laws.