I'm stuck on question one to five. These all problems are "Star Charts" from Astronomy. I uploaded the Figure 1 and 2 photos. Please help me and explain the answer for each question.
- Which star group will appear highest in the night sky at this particular time in Figure 1?
- In figure 2 shows a south facing horizon view star map for July at midnight. So, what is the name of the star group that appears highest in the sky on this star south facing horizon view star map? (There is a hint: refer to the names provided in Figure 1).
- In figure 1, how would you have to hold, rotate fold, and/or change the overhead view star map shown so that in figure 2, it could be used as a south facing star map like the one provided.
- From figure 1 as a north facing map, how would you answer to the previous question change if you wanted to use the star map?
- Do you still agree with your answer to question 1? Explain you answer why or why not?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from test 2.docx.
- Suppose X is a normal with zero mean and standard deviation of $10 million. a) Find the value at risk for X for the risk tolerances h=0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10,
- What are typical roles and rules that one might see in a chemical dependent family? can you elaborate