I'm stuck on question one to five. These all problems are "Star Charts" from Astronomy. I uploaded the Figure 1 and 2 photos. Please help me and explain the answer for each question.
- Which star group will appear highest in the night sky at this particular time in Figure 1?
- In figure 2 shows a south facing horizon view star map for July at midnight. So, what is the name of the star group that appears highest in the sky on this star south facing horizon view star map? (There is a hint: refer to the names provided in Figure 1).
- In figure 1, how would you have to hold, rotate fold, and/or change the overhead view star map shown so that in figure 2, it could be used as a south facing star map like the one provided.
- From figure 1 as a north facing map, how would you answer to the previous question change if you wanted to use the star map?
- Do you still agree with your answer to question 1? Explain you answer why or why not?
Recently Asked Questions
- A ball rolls off a shelf with horizontal velocity of 4 m/s at what horizontal distance from the shelf does the ball land if it takes 0.5 s to reach the floor
- Hello - What is the best way to work through this problem in excel? Is it best to solve manually? Please help me walk through the steps.
- Hello - I just got a rejection for this question because there are too many variables. However, I am just looking to figure out what I need to add and