- Transmission of HIV and spread of AIDS worldwide.
- New advances in treatments for HIV disease.
- Some people have talked about the "end of AIDS" in the past few years. Why? Is this really the end?
- Why do you think some nations are unable to obtain drugs that they need to prevent/treat HIV disease?
- What have some nations done to help decrease the rates of HIV infection?
- What advice would you give to a young person who has just discovered that s/he is HIV-positive? How would your advice be different if that person lived in Uganda?
- What are some local resources in your area for people with concerns about HIV or AIDS?
Transmission of HIV and spread of AIDS worldwide. HIV can be traced in the following fluids of a infected person. blood... View the full answer
Sign up to view the full answer
1.Transmission of HIV occurs through infected syringe,blood transfusion, sexual contact or breast milk or from mother to the... View the full answer