DIAGNOSIS:Status Post Tetralogy of Fallot repairINDICATIONS:PalpitationsBody Systems for the Measurement and Monitoring Section445
A two-channel Holter monitor was recorded for 23:59 hours of daily activity. The predominant rhythm was sinus rhythm with sinus arrhythmia and wandering atrial pacemaker. Analysis of the recording revealed that the heart rate ranged from 70 to 145 bpm with an average heart rate of 99 bpm. Supraventricular arrhythmias occurred. The mean frequency of supraventricular premature depolarizations was 0.7 beats per hour. The frequency ranged from 0 to 6 for a total of 16 beats. This represents < .01 percent of the rhythm. Supraventricular tachycardia occurred. 1 episode(s) occurred. The longest run was 3 beats. The fastest run was 118 bpm. Ventricular arrhythmia did not occur. Ventricular couplets did not occur. Ventricular tachycardia did not occur. AV block did not occur. Bradycardia for patient's age was not recorded.
1. PR = 120-160 msec QRS = 120 msec QTc = 436-481 msec
2. No symptoms were recorded during the monitoring period.
IMPRESSION: The quality of the tracing was good with the findings of:
1. The predominant rhythm was normal sinus rhythm with sinus arrhythmia and wandering atrial pacemaker. Physiologic and circadian heart rate variations were mildly diminished. The heart rate ranged from 70 to 145 bpm, averaging 99 bpm.
2. Rare supraventricular premature beats occurred, comprising < 0.01 percent of the total rhythm. There was one supraventricular couplet with a coupling interval of 0.560 msec.
3. Ventricular ectopy did not occur. Neither ventricular couplets nor runs occurred. VT did not occur.
4. Bradycardia did not occur. AV block did not occur.
5. No definite diagnosis identified.
Recently Asked Questions
- The International Council of Nurses (ICN), the American Nurses Association (ANA), and the Canadian Nurses Association (CNA) have delineated definitions for the
- Please explain Which of the following occurs when excess concentrated NH3 (aq) is mixed thoroughly with 0.1 M Cu(NO3)2 (aq) ? (A) A dark red precipitate
- The Stuart Company has common stock outstanding. The stock paid a dividend of $2.00 per share last year, but the company expects that earnings and dividends