- List a muscle that is a prime mover/agonist for turning the head laterally
- List one prime mover/agonist for extension of the head.
- List one antagonist for extension of the head.
- List one muscle that raises the eyebrow
- List one muscle from the list below that is named for its function. Explain your answer.
-Deltoid, Frontalis, Levator Scapulae, Masseter, Orbicularis Oris, Orbicularis Oculi, Sternocleidomastoid, Trapezius, Zygomaticus
Levator scapulae- Muscle is the prime mover for lateral turning of the head.... View the full answer
Sign up to view the full answer
List a muscle that is a prime mover/agonist for turning the head laterally- Sternocleidomastoid List one prime mover/agonist... View the full answer