- Whitney, E. & Rolfes, S. (2016) Understanding Nutrition. 14th Edition: Chapter 5: The Lipids: Triglycerides, Phospholipids, and Sterols
- Chapter 6: The Proteins: Amino Acids
Choose one of the following and provide a thorough explanation:
a. Lipid Digestion
b. Lipid Absorption
c. Lipid Transport
Plan a "lunch" from a fast food restaurant using Appendix H in the text. Calculate the total grams of fat in the meal and the percent of total kcalories that come from fat. Compare this to a lunch you might pack to carry to school or work.
Identify two roles that proteins play in the body. What are the benefits and risks of taking protein and amino acid supplements?
Kindly respond with references and response must be long
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ch10.
- Read the case study titled, "Integrative Case 1: 3i Group's Private Equity Investment in China's Little Sheep," located on page 391 of your textbook. Write a
- Project : Buckland - Soccer Simulator Paper Language : C++ Source was made with Visual Studio 2010, on a machine running Windows Vista. This is old source