- Whitney, E. & Rolfes, S. (2016) Understanding Nutrition. 14th Edition: Chapter 5: The Lipids: Triglycerides, Phospholipids, and Sterols
- Chapter 6: The Proteins: Amino Acids
Choose one of the following and provide a thorough explanation:
a. Lipid Digestion
b. Lipid Absorption
c. Lipid Transport
Plan a "lunch" from a fast food restaurant using Appendix H in the text. Calculate the total grams of fat in the meal and the percent of total kcalories that come from fat. Compare this to a lunch you might pack to carry to school or work.
Identify two roles that proteins play in the body. What are the benefits and risks of taking protein and amino acid supplements?
Kindly respond with references and response must be long
Recently Asked Questions
- State and briefly explain any FOUR manifest functions of education in today’s world. Mention why production of social networks isn't one of them.
- How did imperialism nationalism and internationalism relate to one another in the context of the 20TH CENTURY. How did these three concepts help drive history
- by watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze1XRwb4hD8&feature=youtu.be Answer the following Questions 1) U sing the concepts discussed in the