- Whitney, E. & Rolfes, S. (2016) Understanding Nutrition. 14th Edition: Chapter 5: The Lipids: Triglycerides, Phospholipids, and Sterols
- Chapter 6: The Proteins: Amino Acids
Choose one of the following and provide a thorough explanation:
a. Lipid Digestion
b. Lipid Absorption
c. Lipid Transport
Plan a "lunch" from a fast food restaurant using Appendix H in the text. Calculate the total grams of fat in the meal and the percent of total kcalories that come from fat. Compare this to a lunch you might pack to carry to school or work.
Identify two roles that proteins play in the body. What are the benefits and risks of taking protein and amino acid supplements?
Kindly respond with references and response must be long
Recently Asked Questions
- what is short MATLAB code w/ a built in function and find the x and y solution For these equations 2xy-40e^x=0 x^2-y=50 hint the solution for x lies near 0.
- Use the normal distribution of fish lengths for which the mean is 10 10 inches and the standard deviation is 2 2 inches. Assume the variable x is normally
- Now how can you debut a program loop that may be infinite? Think about the tools that are available in Visual Studio