- Whitney, E. & Rolfes, S. (2016) Understanding Nutrition. 14th Edition: Chapter 5: The Lipids: Triglycerides, Phospholipids, and Sterols
- Chapter 6: The Proteins: Amino Acids
Choose one of the following and provide a thorough explanation:
a. Lipid Digestion
b. Lipid Absorption
c. Lipid Transport
Plan a "lunch" from a fast food restaurant using Appendix H in the text. Calculate the total grams of fat in the meal and the percent of total kcalories that come from fat. Compare this to a lunch you might pack to carry to school or work.
Identify two roles that proteins play in the body. What are the benefits and risks of taking protein and amino acid supplements?
Kindly respond with references and response must be long
Recently Asked Questions
- What is a bottle bill and how does it work? What states currently have a bottle bill in place? Should bottle bills be legal in different states?
- Deregulation of the airline, trucking, telephone, and electric utility industries are examples of _______ policy. a. aggregation b. fiscal
- I need to redesign the fast food restaurant to increase the satisfaction. I use job rotation , job enlargement and job enrichment to explain. But I don't know