- what is immunity definition and give examples and explain the examples.
- explain the types of acquired immunity
- find out what : passive and active immunity mean and artificial and natural.
1. The term immunity refers to the resistance of an individual to prevent the occurrence of an infection. For example: The... View the full answer
Sign up to view the full answer
Immunity refers to the state of protection against infectious disease conferred either through an immune response generated... View the full answer
1) Immunity basically refers to an ability of an organism to fight against any foreign invading pathogenic organism. There... View the full answer