Find a report in the popular media that is reporting on a scientific study involving an association between two variables that is being expressed as "risk". The do the following:
- Identify the association or risk being reported.
- Determine if the association is being reported as an absolute or relative risk.
- Make a judgment as to whether or not you think the association/risk is being report fairly and accurately or if you believe the report is misleading and/or communicates a degree of "hype".
Recently Asked Questions
- Answer is 0.0769 I dont know how to get the answer please let me know
- A balloon has 0.50 mol Ar at 175 K, 0.997 atm and 0.775 L. If the moles are doubled and the temperature dropped to 115 K at constant pressure, what would the
- I don't understand how to approach this question, and I can't find any documents to help me