Find a report in the popular media that is reporting on a scientific study involving an association between two variables that is being expressed as "risk". The do the following:
- Identify the association or risk being reported.
- Determine if the association is being reported as an absolute or relative risk.
- Make a judgment as to whether or not you think the association/risk is being report fairly and accurately or if you believe the report is misleading and/or communicates a degree of "hype".
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Lab5(1). Additional comments: "Can I get the MATLAB code for this
- Talking about reform and conflict, what was the most successful reform movement in American Experience till 1877 and why?
- Predict to which retailers will be the next to internationalize and what markets they will enter. Utilize the SIRE2 model, the expansion patterns of several