Note: Online students, please respond to one (1) of the following three (3) bulleted items.
- Using the internet and Strayer databases choose three (3) recent advances in genetics, development, and geology and explain two (2) ways your chosen advances have enriched our understanding of evolution. Next suggest two (2) ways that new sources of evidence for evolution can help to corroborate observations that were made by early evolutionary thinkers.
- Read the Science article entitled, "Humans have more primitive hands than chimpanzees" found here. Next provide a brief summary of the article and discuss whether or not you think humans have more primitive or advanced hands than chimpanzees. Justify your response.
- Read the Economist article entitled, "Evidence of past tsunamis may indicate the likelihood of future ones" found here then provide a 100-250 word argument for or against the idea that past events will be a predictor of future tsunamis based on what you have learned about fossil evidence.
Recently Asked Questions
- Starbucks How will the company’s philosophy affect the cost and efficiency of its operation? Is Starbucks able to balance the triple bottom line and
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 79014 Applied Company Law Seminar Program SPRING 2017 (2).docx.
- Levels of Technicality Brochure/Fact Sheet Assignment: Select a short piece of writing from a textbook, article, or journal written at the highest level of