1. What was the runoff from precipitation on the property for areas with vegetation and roofed or paved areas over the past four months? What percent of total precipitation ran off of the property? Include data tables in your answer. Would you expect this percentage to be the same for the properties of other students in the class? Why or why not? What factors decide the percentage of runoff?
2. Which way will runoff water flow from your property? Where will the runoff water collect and flow? Show the flow of runoff and streams with arrows on a topographic map.
3. Use the graph you made of weekly precipitation to answer the following questions. Include the graph with your answer. You do not need to include the graphs you printed out of stream gauge height and groundwater.
a. How have the local stream gauge height and groundwater changed in the past seven days, if at all? What factors influenced the stream gauge height the most? What factors influenced groundwater levels the most?
b. How have the local stream gauge height and groundwater changed in the past 120 days? What factors influenced the stream gauge height the most? What factors influenced groundwater levels the most?
Recently Asked Questions
- If the company made a mistake that non-public personal information of customers have been obtained by anyone with access to the Internet. D oes the company
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from h07.docx.
- What variances are used to analyze the difference between actual direct material costs and standard direct material costs?