Question:1) If there were no available Ca2+ in the synaptic cleft, would actions potentials still travel down the presynaptic neuron's axon in the usual fashion?
2) Would the presynaptic neuron be able to release neurotransmitters into the synaptic cleft?
1) What are the major differences in fluid composition between cerebrospinal fluid and interstitial fluid elsewhere in the body?
2) Also, do you think antibiotics would be effective in fighting an infection in the central nervous systems? Why or why not?
Recently Asked Questions
- Find the quantity of nuclear energy liberated in each of the following nuclear reaction: 3/2 He + 3/2 He --> 4/2 He + 2 1/1 H (3.01603 u) (3.001603 u) (4.00260
- Targeting minorities is exploitive versus Targeting minorities is a sound business practice. Take a position between the two views.
- How can a company used the game theory approach to increase its profits?