Question:1) If there were no available Ca2+ in the synaptic cleft, would actions potentials still travel down the presynaptic neuron's axon in the usual fashion?
2) Would the presynaptic neuron be able to release neurotransmitters into the synaptic cleft?
1) What are the major differences in fluid composition between cerebrospinal fluid and interstitial fluid elsewhere in the body?
2) Also, do you think antibiotics would be effective in fighting an infection in the central nervous systems? Why or why not?
Recently Asked Questions
- Norton hears disembodied voices all the time that give him strange commands . Yesterday he finished building a concrete landing pad in his backyard for a UFO .
- Imagine that you are reading an article on face recognition . The article argues that people use holistic processing when they look at a face . Which of the
- The results of both twin and family studies suggest that for anxiety disorders