Natural selection is cybernetic all blind. this means that.....
- it is required to use the large majority of new mutations whether they are helpful or not
- it works best in complex systems in which light wave detection is not important
- it does not comprehend the structural hierarchies it is required to construct
- it does not affect all portions of a population of organisms equally
- or it preserves new adaptations without regard to their fitness in a given environment.
Natural Selection it is required to use the large majority of new mutations whether they are helpful or not... View the full answer