The Design theorist comes to the conclusion that most mutations occurring today are harmful because
- there are fewer kinds of organisms on the planet today than ever before.
- changes to base sequence in DNA will uniformly stop the transcription process.
- no such thing as a helpful mutation has ever been observed.
- natural selection can favor only one gene at a time.
- they are deteriorative changes made to something that was elegantly designed.
2. changes to base sequence in... View the full answer