I am a little confused about what these questions are asking. Need an answer for mitosis and meosis.
- In what type of cell does each form of cell replication occur?
For mitosis I think all eukaryotic cells and for meosis only sex cells.
2. What are the purposes of each form of cell replication?
It is asking about like IPMAT?
3.Is reproduction sexual or asexual?
1. Mitosis occurs in the somatic cells , while meiosis occurs in the germ cells (sex... View the full answer
Sign up to view the full answer
1. In what type of cell does each form of cell replication occur? Meiosis only occurs in sex (reproductive) cells... View the full answer
1) The mitosis occurs in all eukaryotic cells or in Somatic cells and Meiosis occurs in only sex... View the full answer
Cell division is the process by in which a parent cell divides into two or more daughter cells. There are two types of cell... View the full answer