True or False
- Is the female human will produce an infinite number of ova during her reproductive years?
2) Is the breast tissue consists of adipose, mammary glands and loose reticular connective tissue?.
3. Is the fimbriae are responsible for drawing the ovum into the terminal end of the fallopian tube?
4.Is Internally the clitoris contains erectile tissue homologous with the corpora cavernosa in the male penis.
5) Is Weaking of the urogenital diaphragm in some females is associated with uterine prolapse?
6) Are the ovarian and uterine cycles in females are distinct and different from one another, but occur simultaneously over (on average) a 28 day period?
7) Is the histological appearance of the perimetrium changes during each of the 3 phases of the uterine cycle.
8) Is the epithelial lining of the fallopian tubes consists of ciliated columnar cells.
9) Is the broad ligament is membranous and divides the pelvic and abdominal cavities from one another in the female human.
10) Is the corpora cavernosa are lateral and paired, while the corpus spongiosum is medial and singular in the male penis.
11) Is the Enlargement of the prostate gland is often associated with erectile and ejaculatory dysfunction in the male human.
12)Is the Removal of the prepuce of the penis is a procedure known as circumcision.
13) Is the vas deferens transports sperm from the epididymis to the ampulla of the vas deferens at the bottom, posterior portion of the bladder.
14) Is the sperm are relatively non-motile until mixed with the secretions of the seminal vesicle upon ejaculation?
15) Is the Spermatozoa develop within the walls of the seminiferous tubules?
16) Is the temperature regulation is critical to spermatogenesis and is moderated by the action of the cremaster and ischiocavernosus muscles?
17) Is the tunica vaginalis is a serous membrane that covers each testis and lines the scrotal cavity?
18) Are the Gonads produce gametes while genitalia facilitate delivery of gametes and fertilization?
19) Is the Rugae are found in the stomach, bladder, and along the length of the penile urethra?
20) Are the Ishiocavernosus and bulbospongiosus muscles contribute to the ability to maintain erection of the male penis?
21) Is A higher incidence of urinary tract infections (UTI's) in females is due to the shorter length of the female urethra and its proximity to the external anal opening?
22) Is the spermatic cord contains the vas deferens, genital artery and veins, and genital nerve as they approach the abdominal wall for entry through the superior inguinal ring?
23) Is the dartos muscle is likely to contract under cold, ambient conditions (e.g. outside
on a cold winter day)?
24) Is the ureters convey urine from the bladder to the outside of the body?
25) Is the ejaculatory duct allows the seminal vesicle to empty into the prostatic urethra?
Recently Asked Questions
- -Animal Cells How do human sperm cells differ from the unicellular Paramecium?
- Inclusion Exclusion Principle Counting by complement is a technique for counting the number of elements in a set S that have a property by counting the total
- Provide a description of what SCADA systems are, how they are integrated into IT systems, the importance of SCADA to cybersecurity, the three main generations