Match the term to the description.
- Longleaf pine
- Tallgrass prairie
- Occurs in local peat moss-dominated forested wetlands
- An edge species common in fragmented landscapes
- Once covered over 120 million acres from Texas to Canada.
- .Needs prescribed fire for restoration.
- .A forest interior species rare in fragmented landscapes.
- .A species best preserved at the landscape scale.
Longleaf pine-Needs prescribed fire for restoration. Tall grass prairie-Once covered over 120 million... View the full answer