4. Key Concept: How does a gustatory cell transduce a chemical taste into a nerve signal?
A _________ stimulus depolarizes the _________ cell's membrane which opens _________ channels. _________ ions trigger the release of _________ , which produce an _________ in the axon of the _________ _________ associated with the _________ cell.
5. Key Concept: What are the accessary structures of the eye and what are their functions?
The accessary structures are the _________ , eyebrows, eyelashes, posterior to these are the _________ , _________ apparatus, and _________ eye muscles. The first five _________ the eye, and the _________ eye muscles move the eyeball.
6. Key Concept: What are the three layers of the eyeball and what are their functions?
The three layers, from superficial to deep, are the _________ layer (maintains the shape of the eyeball and lets light in through the transparent _________ ), _________ layer (blood vessels and _________ to reduce the scattering of light), and _________ layer (_________ that detect light and produce a neural signal). The ________ layer also produces specialized structures such as the _________ and _________ body.
Recently Asked Questions
- I created a table called EMPS. It will contain all the rows and columns currently in the employees table, with the exception that employee #178 (Kimberly
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter17.pdf.
- I want to draw a graph for these regression equations.The y axis goes up to 30 and the x axis goes to 40. A. Y hat = -1.361x + 21.952 B. Y hat = 2.115x +