14.What substance is described as functioning to allow: neuromuscular excitability, secretory activity, membrane permeability, & maintaining correct osmotic relationship between cells & ECF?
15. What type of pressure most often forces blood out of capillaries? _________________________
16. What type of pressure usually slows fluid movement into lymph capillaries? ______________________
17. Maintaining homeostasis in the form of a stable blood pH is possible because of __________
18. What happens when there is too much acid in blood?
19. What happens when there is too much base in blood?