1. why is the top strand called the leading strand?
2. Why is the leading strand able to move continuously?
3. What does helicase do?
4. Why is the RNA primer so important to the lagging strand?
5. Why is replication on the lagging strand?
This question was asked on Mar 16, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- This project about Data-Mining(Market Basket Analysis). So this project should be done with using specific tool KNİME. Project Objectives 1-We have sample
- If Target company want to expand in Mexico, w hat are the goals and objectives of multinational expansion for Mexico?
- The response variable in the business study was net profit