1. why is the top strand called the leading strand?
2. Why is the leading strand able to move continuously?
3. What does helicase do?
4. Why is the RNA primer so important to the lagging strand?
5. Why is replication on the lagging strand?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from BUS 370 Homework 1 Spring Master.
- Question: Considering following premerger information about a bidding firm (Firm B) and a target firm (Firm T). Assume that both firms have no debt
- Balanced equations to show that in water H 2 PO 4 - acts as an amphiprotic substance?