1. why is the top strand called the leading strand?
2. Why is the leading strand able to move continuously?
3. What does helicase do?
4. Why is the RNA primer so important to the lagging strand?
5. Why is replication on the lagging strand?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Ch. 10 History Outline.
- Company A's addition to earnings for this year is expected to be 420,000. Its target capital structure consists of 35% debt, 5% preferred stock, and 60%
- Thinking like William James book "Stream of Consciousness" share what practices you have seen to work well and others that have not worked so in group