Light and Plant Growth Virtual Lab
Before starting the experiment, make a hypothesis about which color spectrum causes the most plant growth and which one causes the least plant growth. Remember those hypotheses need to be an if, then statement.
The blue light is related to most plant growth and green light is less related.
Using the data above
line graph with a line for each (spinach, radish, lettuce). You can us the graphing function of excel to make the graph and then insert it below or using the virtual lab online and insert it into your work document using the screenshot function found under the insert tab. Then answer the questions below.
1. How did you test your hypothesis? Which variables did you control in your experiment and which variable did you change in order to compare your growth results?
2. Did you data support your hypothesis? Why or why not? If you conducted tests with one or more types of seed, explain any difference or similarities you found among types of seeds.
3. What conclusion can you draw about which color in the visible spectrum causes the most plant growth?
4. Since white light contains all of the visible light spectrums, what growth result would you expect under white light?
Recently Asked Questions
- Identify what you believe to be the single greatest challenge facing international civilian police in UN peace operations. Be prepared to defend your position.
- What is Homeostasis
- Over 80 different oncogenes are now known.Select three oncogenes.Then contrast the normal function of the proteins encoded by these genes as compared to the