read this research paper then answer the following
1.why is this new or novel? why did the authors want to do this study?
2. What are the research goals/hypotheses of the paper?
3. How were Tables 1, 2, and 3 useful to you? Do you feel all the information provided was necessary? Explain.
4. For each figure (1-3) answer the following questions:
a. Which research goal(s) does this figure address?
b. Are any of these data surprising to you?
c. What are some possible explanations for the data?
5. What are the authors main conclusions?
6. If you were these authors, what would be your next question and/or experiment?
Recently Asked Questions
- Choose one example of either a preygotic reproductive isolation mechanism or a post-zygotic reproductive isolation mechanism of speciation discussed in the
- Which statement(s) about the lac operon in E. coli iscorrect? A)It is an example of transcriptional regulation B)An inducer binds to a repressor molecule and
- A prokaryotic gene of 360 nucleotides can code for a polypeptide chain of how many amino acids? A)360 B)180 C)90 D)120 E)720