1. Know the difference between anabolic and catabolic reactions and provide
examples of these processes in cells. Also know the difference between exergonic and endergonic reactions.
2. What are the two thermodynamic laws that govern reactions in the cell?
3. What happens when equilibrium in a cell is reached? Can it do work?
4. What is ∆G in a system and how does it relate to endergonic and exergonic reactions?
6. How do enzymes facilitate reactions in the cell? Why do they have so many steps?
Anabolic metabolism : it is the type of reaction in which smaller molecules combine to form larger complex. eg : wgen... View the full answer