Can anyone help with these questions ?
1. What are body cells called?
the six steps that are required to actually have a "Jurassic Park".
5. Which geologic time period would need a dry environment with a coniferous forest type vegetation? (1 point)
6. In order to survive predation by large dinosaurs, what must plants be fast at doing? (1 point)
7. Why are captive carnivores (in zoos) rarely fed live animals? (2 points)
8. Name at least three management issues that must be dealt with if these animals were alive today. (3 points)
They are called somatic cells and germ cells. Ancient DNA of dinosaurs. Genetic engineering of that DNA. Making of whole... View the full answer