1. Compare and contrast human muscle cell fermentation and yeast fermentation
2. How does fermentation provide the cell with energy in the absence of oxygen?
3. What is going to be your blank for the spectrometer?
4. What sugar do you hypothesize will produce higher concentrations of Co2?
5. Explain at a molecular level the chemical interaction between carbon dioxide and calcium hydroxide (lime water). Be specific with the products and reactants states (solid, liquid, or gas).
6. What is the correct wavelength to conduct the experiment ? How would you determine this?
Fermentation is the metabolic process of breakdown of an organic substance by microorganisms such as... View the full answer