1. Make a Punnett square for the Part 2 dihybrid F2 cross between Pea Plant #3 (YySs) and Pea
Plant #4 (YySs).
2. What are the phenotype ratios for the F2 generation?
3. Make a data table to display your results from part 2 of the experiment. Your table should include genotype, and phenotype for all 16 attempts in both trials.
4. What are the phenotype ratios for Trial 1? For Trial 2?
5. How do the experimental phenotype ratios compare to the expected ratios from the Punnett square?
6. What would you do to increase your chance of getting experimental data that are closer to the predicted data from the Punnett square?
1.Punnet square is the diagrammatical square that is used to determine the all resultant combinations of genotypes of... View the full answer