· Resource: Ch. 9 of Bioinquiry
· Read Ch. 9, section 9.1, How Did Life Originate?
· Research an additional theory about the origin of life on Earth other than the one summarized under Piecing It Together on p. 247 of the text.
· Use the following key words and Web sites to assist you with your search:
Origin of life
Hydrothermal vent and origin of life
o Post a 300- to 400-word response to the following: Describe both theories, the one summarized in Piecing It Together on p. 247 and the one you researched. Then compare both theories, evaluate and explain which one is more sound and why. A sound theory is logical (the arguments and conclusion are consistent) and supported by data.
Recently Asked Questions
- Madison talks about the causes and consequences of factionalism. In his view, why are factions a problem, and how should we deal with factionalism?
- What benefits can be achieved through benchmarking of safety and health training
- simplify the following equation. sin(-t+6 π) sec(t+9π) divided by 1+tan^2 (t+3π) a.cot(t) b. sin( t )cos( t ) c. −tan( t ) d.tan(t) e. −sin( t )cos( t )