CheckPoint: Origin of Life
· Resource: Ch. 9 of Bioinquiry
· Read Ch. 9, section 9.1, How Did Life Originate?
· Research an additional theory about the origin of life on Earth other than the one summarized under Piecing It Together on p. 247 of the text.
· Use the following key words and Web sites to assist you with your search:
Origin of life
Hydrothermal vent and origin of life
o Post a 300- to 400-word response to the following: Describe both theories, the one summarized in Piecing It Together on p. 247 and the one you researched. Then compare both theories, evaluate and explain which one is more sound and why. A sound theory is logical (the arguments and conclusion are consistent) and supported by data.
Recently Asked Questions
- suppose that protoporphyrin levels were measured in 2 samples of subjects. Sample 1 consisted of 50 adult male alcoholics with ring sideroblasts in the bone
- According to Merrian(2018), spirituality is one of the ways adult learners construct knowledge and meaning. In other words, the author supports the idea that
- Funding through Grants Budgeting in human services organizations brings about many challenges. Human services agencies must be creative in managing their