dpip is a blue dye that is decolorized when it is reduced. After being mixed with dpip, which of the following would show the greatest change in color?
1) isolated chloroplasts in the light
2) isolated chloroplasts in the dark
3)chlorophyll extract in the dark
4) bioled chloroplasts in the light
5) boiled chloroplasts in the dark
Recently Asked Questions
- Pennsylvaniahas a lottery entitled"Big4".To win,a player must correctly match4digits, in order,from a daily lottery inwhich four digits are selected.Digits are
- Eukaryotes do not , in general , coordinate gene expression with operons . They use
- Which letter represents a graph indicating the total cross-sectional area of the body ’ s blood vessels ?