You notice that the grass around your house is brown, short, and dead. The grass around your neighbor's house is green, tall, and alive. Use your understanding of the Scientific Method to explain what you have observed.
STEPS OF THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD
1. Recognize a question or a problem.
2. Develop a hypothesis.
3. Design and perform an experiment to test the hypothesis.
4. Analyze the data and reach conclusions about your hypothesis.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please show me how to solve this question. I need to understand this for a test.
- Analysis for New Product Launches : - How to analyze each product's projected cash flow over a 5-year period? -How to make a recommendation on which new
- Comment on the results of the trend and common- size analysis for Korbin Company. this should be a generalized observation of the changes over the 3 years for