1) To run and play means muscular and nervous system activity. Cells of these systems thus utilizes Oreo components to generate the substance _______________ which directly powers all of this activity.
2) To fight an infection means immune system lymphocytes must produce antibodies. The machinery within a lymphocyte utilizes ______________ as building blocks for antibody biosynthesis. These molecules are derived directly from the Oreo's ____________ back in the __________ system.
3) To make a baby means reproductive system activity which utilizes the Oreo's _________, ___________, and ________________ to biosynthesize eggs and sperm and Oreo-derived __________ with which to drive this process.
Recently Asked Questions
- What affect does wind have on transpiration? What adaptations enable plants to live in windy areas?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Week2Assignment Sep 2018.doc.
- Economists assume that a firms decisions are made in attempt to _______? a. maximize production b . maximize price c. maximize utility d. maximize profits