1. Functions of epithelia include all of the following except
a. providing physical protection.
b. controlling permeability.
d producing specialized secrections
e. storing energy reserves.
2. A type of intercellular connection in which there is a partial fusion of the lipid portions of two cell membranes is termed a
a. tight junction
b. gap junction
c. intermediate junction
e. none of the above
3. The only example of unicellar exocrine glands are
a. mammary glands
b. sweat glands
d. sebaceous cells
e. serous cells
4. An epidermal layer found only in the skin of the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet is the
a. stratum corneum
b. stratum lucidum
c stratum basale
5. name the protein that infiltrates epithelial cells of the epidermis
Recently Asked Questions
- The following question is based on these variables (for 42 observations): VarY VarM DumVar (a dummy variable coded 1 and 0) VarL Suppose we wanted to regress
- Question 2 a) Describe in a paragraph the way members are encouraged to be involved in planning and making decisions. b) Explain in a paragraph, at least two
- The following question is based on these variables (for 42 observations): VarY VarM DumVar (a dummy variable coded 1 and 0) VarL The Correlation matrix and