a. providing physical protection.
b. controlling permeability.
d producing specialized secrections
e. storing energy reserves.
2. A type of intercellular connection in which there is a partial fusion of the lipid portions of two cell membranes is termed a
a. tight junction
b. gap junction
c. intermediate junction
e. none of the above
3. The only example of unicellar exocrine glands are
a. mammary glands
b. sweat glands
d. sebaceous cells
e. serous cells
4. An epidermal layer found only in the skin of the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet is the
a. stratum corneum
b. stratum lucidum
c stratum basale
5. name the protein that infiltrates epithelial cells of the epidermis
Recently Asked Questions
- You are the CFO of a chicken feed production plant. You are in need of a new processing machine that has a purchase price of $245,000. There would be no need
- How can those themes be talked about in novel Life as we Knew by Susan Beth Pfeffer? Family/Relationships Government/Control Survival Technology (better or
- In a 2-ordered array of 2N elements, what is the maximum number of positions that an element can be from its position if the array were 1-ordered