a. providing physical protection.
b. controlling permeability.
d producing specialized secrections
e. storing energy reserves.
2. A type of intercellular connection in which there is a partial fusion of the lipid portions of two cell membranes is termed a
a. tight junction
b. gap junction
c. intermediate junction
e. none of the above
3. The only example of unicellar exocrine glands are
a. mammary glands
b. sweat glands
d. sebaceous cells
e. serous cells
4. An epidermal layer found only in the skin of the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet is the
a. stratum corneum
b. stratum lucidum
c stratum basale
5. name the protein that infiltrates epithelial cells of the epidermis
Recently Asked Questions
- Choose the sentence that is punctuated correctly: Searching for a job electronically has become a common but not always fruitful approach.
- The Success and failure of CN Tower in Canada on a business level and a project management level
- 11 Discrete Math questions, file attached, covers proofs, contrapositives, converse, etc