a. providing physical protection.
b. controlling permeability.
d producing specialized secrections
e. storing energy reserves.
2. A type of intercellular connection in which there is a partial fusion of the lipid portions of two cell membranes is termed a
a. tight junction
b. gap junction
c. intermediate junction
e. none of the above
3. The only example of unicellar exocrine glands are
a. mammary glands
b. sweat glands
d. sebaceous cells
e. serous cells
4. An epidermal layer found only in the skin of the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet is the
a. stratum corneum
b. stratum lucidum
c stratum basale
5. name the protein that infiltrates epithelial cells of the epidermis
Recently Asked Questions
- The location is near Pittsburgh on the bank of the Monongehela River not far from the old Westinghouse East Pittsburgh plant. You've got the job of shipping V
- Abagail Adams was hired as an associate professor of economics at Heartland University. She was the first woman professor hired in the department. When she was
- can you get me this document? https://www.coursehero.com/file/12668136/ENG-125Wk5-Literary-Analysis/