a. providing physical protection.
b. controlling permeability.
d producing specialized secrections
e. storing energy reserves.
2. A type of intercellular connection in which there is a partial fusion of the lipid portions of two cell membranes is termed a
a. tight junction
b. gap junction
c. intermediate junction
e. none of the above
3. The only example of unicellar exocrine glands are
a. mammary glands
b. sweat glands
d. sebaceous cells
e. serous cells
4. An epidermal layer found only in the skin of the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet is the
a. stratum corneum
b. stratum lucidum
c stratum basale
5. name the protein that infiltrates epithelial cells of the epidermis
Recently Asked Questions
- Demand is unit elastic when the absolute value of the price elasticity of demand is : Select one :
- Quantity of output Fixed cost Variable cost Total cost 0 $ 70 $ 18 1 70 32 2 70 42 3 70 57 4 70 75 5 70 95 6 70 120 The table shows the cost information for
- a decrease in the demand for cupcakes ? Select one :