a. providing physical protection.
b. controlling permeability.
d producing specialized secrections
e. storing energy reserves.
2. A type of intercellular connection in which there is a partial fusion of the lipid portions of two cell membranes is termed a
a. tight junction
b. gap junction
c. intermediate junction
e. none of the above
3. The only example of unicellar exocrine glands are
a. mammary glands
b. sweat glands
d. sebaceous cells
e. serous cells
4. An epidermal layer found only in the skin of the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet is the
a. stratum corneum
b. stratum lucidum
c stratum basale
5. name the protein that infiltrates epithelial cells of the epidermis
Recently Asked Questions
- Two part separate assignments! They both NEED TO BE DONE TOGETHER! TWO DIFFERENT ASSIGNMENTS! PART 1: TOPIC- BIPOLAR DISORDER please identify 9 additional
- I have the code here D_T=(9*10^6); V=(0.006); r_c=(0.0005); t_m=(5*10^(-5)); K0=(5.75*10^(-5)); C0=6; R0=0.01;
- A question is attached below. Please provide me with a step-wise solution. Thank you.