a. providing physical protection.
b. controlling permeability.
d producing specialized secrections
e. storing energy reserves.
2. A type of intercellular connection in which there is a partial fusion of the lipid portions of two cell membranes is termed a
a. tight junction
b. gap junction
c. intermediate junction
e. none of the above
3. The only example of unicellar exocrine glands are
a. mammary glands
b. sweat glands
d. sebaceous cells
e. serous cells
4. An epidermal layer found only in the skin of the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet is the
a. stratum corneum
b. stratum lucidum
c stratum basale
5. name the protein that infiltrates epithelial cells of the epidermis
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi. Make sure you do all the parts. No copy pasting from other sources Assignment 1 The trial balance for LPO at 31 December 2013 was as follows: Notes $000
- Presidents play many roles. Using a news article from the last four weeks, demonstrate which is most important and why. 300 words.
- Research undertaken by Glenn Jones (yet to be published) has also found that theprice of abalone was steady from 1940 to 1960, and then increased from about