1. The brain and spinal cord make up the PNS
2. The PNS consists entirely of sensory neurons.
3. The autonomic system has parasympathetic and sympathetic divisions.
4. The somatic system is a part of the sensory division.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following modifications listed below is NOT required to express a eukaryotic gene inside of a bacterium? A. Concerting DNA into cDNA B.
- For the federal government to have antitrust jurisdiction, the particular activity must be in or affect interstate commerce. True or False
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from EX16XLCOMPGRADERCAPHW_-_Stock_Transactions_16_Instructions.docx.