Using the terms, match the appropriate structures with the descriptions given below
. site of regulation of body temperature and water balance; most important autonomic center
2. consciousness depends on the function of this part of the brain
3. located in the midbrain; contains reflex centers for vision and audition
4. responsible for regulation of posture and coordination of complex muscular movements
5. important synapse site for afferent fibers traveling to the sensory cortex
6. contains autonomic centers regulating blood pressure, heart rate, and respiratory rhythm, as well as coughing, sneezing, and swallowing centers
7. large commissure connecting the cerebral hemispheres
8. fiber tract involved with olfaction
9. connects the third and fourth ventricles
10. encloses the third ventricle
Recently Asked Questions
- What are some of the patient/member rights under HIPAA? Who must comply with HIPAA?
- What are relieving and enabling? Give two examples of how a retailer could use these concepts in its business, as it tries to create value for its
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ACC213 Project.