1) If the E. coli cells were transferred correctly:
2) If the E. coli cells can grow on LB:
3) If the Ampicillin is working correctly:
4) If the stock E. coli cells were contaminated with plasmid:
Possible choices for each number are:
(LB is a growth medium)
("+" means the plate contains pGLO gene, which gives the bacteria resistance to Amp; "-" means it does not have pGLO)
(Amp is ampicillin)
(sugar gives fluorescent glow in presence of pGLO)
Please help me out. Thank you!
Recently Asked Questions
- The monthly revenue R achieved by selling x wrist watches is figured to be R(x) = 75x – 0.2x 2 . The monthly cost of selling x wrist watches is C(x) = 32x +
- The following information is taken from the accrual accounting records of Kroger Sales Company: During January, Kroger paid $9,150 for supplies to be used in
- Can anyone please help this differential equation problem?