1) If the E. coli cells were transferred correctly:
2) If the E. coli cells can grow on LB:
3) If the Ampicillin is working correctly:
4) If the stock E. coli cells were contaminated with plasmid:
Possible choices for each number are:
(LB is a growth medium)
("+" means the plate contains pGLO gene, which gives the bacteria resistance to Amp; "-" means it does not have pGLO)
(Amp is ampicillin)
(sugar gives fluorescent glow in presence of pGLO)
Please help me out. Thank you!
Recently Asked Questions
- "Delivery Strategies" Please respond to the following: Provide examples of three value-added support strategies geared toward helping a nursing home to
- I need help with this worksheet. I really don’t understand how to it.
- Need some help with this one. find the real zeros of the given polynomial and their corresponding multiplic- ities. Use this information along with a sign