1) If the E. coli cells were transferred correctly:
2) If the E. coli cells can grow on LB:
3) If the Ampicillin is working correctly:
4) If the stock E. coli cells were contaminated with plasmid:
Possible choices for each number are:
(LB is a growth medium)
("+" means the plate contains pGLO gene, which gives the bacteria resistance to Amp; "-" means it does not have pGLO)
(Amp is ampicillin)
(sugar gives fluorescent glow in presence of pGLO)
Please help me out. Thank you!
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the business unit strategy (differentiation, focus or low cost leadership) in Disney's business unit In Media Network.
- Taking on the role of a CEO, develop a PowerPoint presentation of approximately 15 slides that explains how you would adapt the Western leadership strategies
- If you had the power to amend your home country’s constitution to include a right to a jury trial, what sort of provision would you draft? If your home