Your answer must include at least:
(1) the name of the technique used to alter the genetic makeup
(2) a brief description if what is involved in this technique
(3) one specific example of how this technique has been used
(4) a statement of how humans have benefited from the production of this new variety of organism
This question was asked on May 06, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. Guinea pigs fur color Guinea pigs can be white or black. Black is the dominant fur color (B) and white is the recessive color (b). a.
- Tera set up a volleyball net in her yard. One of the poles, which forms a right angle with the ground, is 8 feet high. To secure the pole, she attached a
- What are 4 Key barriers that north American convenience store retailers would have to over come to implement the Tanpin Kanri system that is a benefit to