Imagine there has been a drastic rise in food-borne illness in the city in which you live. The public lacks the knowledge about proper food safety to prevent these problems and they also do not know how to find accurate nutritional information to educate themselves about nutrition and health.
· Create a public service bulletin that will be printed in the Sunday edition of the newspaper.
· Address the following in no more than 500 words using APA format style and a minimum of two reputable references:
o Identify some common safety issues related to food purchase, storage, and preparation.
o What illnesses or problems might these issues cause, how might they be prevented, and where might the readers look for more information?
o What criteria might the readers use to determine sources of credible nutritional information?
o Why is it important for the readers to use these criteria when looking for information on nutrition and health?
Recently Asked Questions
- 1-we have studied many different societies of antiquity.Among them are Mesopotamia,Egypt,Greece and early Rome. In class I have presented the everyday life of
- Referring to question 90 , the number of shares of common stock authorized and issued after the distribution of a 10 % common stock dividend is :
- The issuance of no-par common stock requires a :