Now I counted 50 adults of my F1 generation. Than I tally sex and mutation(s) observed. Now I cross F1 with F1, as the adults emerge from the vials I counted a total of 200, sex them, and note mutation(s). These are my F2 generation. The truth is I seem to keep kill them once with ether and once I dropped my vials, plus I just cant seem to sex them right. But I have three questions I need help on. And any other information you might think I need to succeed in this lab. note that all mutations i have are homozygous recessive.
1) Are the two traits dominant, recessive, or incompletely dominant?
2) Are the two loci located on an autosome or the X or the Y chromosome?
3) Do the two traits assort independently? If not, what is the recombination frequency for the two loci
If there are any web sites out there you think will help me such as example report and such, please share them with me.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from BUS 536 Week 11 Final Exam – Strayer New.
- You are hired to design a database for a company called Newtown Records. After a meeting with company management we have gathered following information.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from