Now I counted 50 adults of my F1 generation. Than I tally sex and mutation(s) observed. Now I cross F1 with F1, as the adults emerge from the vials I counted a total of 200, sex them, and note mutation(s). These are my F2 generation. The truth is I seem to keep kill them once with ether and once I dropped my vials, plus I just cant seem to sex them right. But I have three questions I need help on. And any other information you might think I need to succeed in this lab. note that all mutations i have are homozygous recessive.
1) Are the two traits dominant, recessive, or incompletely dominant?
2) Are the two loci located on an autosome or the X or the Y chromosome?
3) Do the two traits assort independently? If not, what is the recombination frequency for the two loci
If there are any web sites out there you think will help me such as example report and such, please share them with me.
Recently Asked Questions
- Complete the following questions using Microsoft Word or Excel, as appropriate. Review the grading rubric to confirm you are meeting the assignment
- a neuron generates responses that are a weighted sum of the (positive-valued) intensities of light that is sensed at 7 localized regions of the retina. The
- Question: Read a sentence with period at the end. Display the sentence so that all vowels are in uppercase sample I/O Enter a sentence: proud is self-respect.