a) environmental influences are much more important that genetics.
b) individuals can change their genes by behaving in particular ways.
c) all traits are influenced by genes
2. Which of the following is an example of the influence of an epigentic factor?
2) school-age children who were well-nourished in infancy are more intelligent.
b) teenagers who spend time with delinquent peers demonstrate more delinquency
c) people who ive in smog-filled cities and smoke are more likely to develop lung cancer
d) only individuals with a gene for schizophrenia and a traumatic early life event are likely to develop schizophrenia.
Recently Asked Questions
- what is the explicit rule for the sequence -57, -49, -41, -33
- What is the purpose of descriptive statistics? Provide an example and share two different descriptive statistics
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from FIN_370_WK3_Learning Team Assignment Instructiions.docx. Additional