a) environmental influences are much more important that genetics.
b) individuals can change their genes by behaving in particular ways.
c) all traits are influenced by genes
2. Which of the following is an example of the influence of an epigentic factor?
2) school-age children who were well-nourished in infancy are more intelligent.
b) teenagers who spend time with delinquent peers demonstrate more delinquency
c) people who ive in smog-filled cities and smoke are more likely to develop lung cancer
d) only individuals with a gene for schizophrenia and a traumatic early life event are likely to develop schizophrenia.
Recently Asked Questions
- Determine, which of the following are inner products on R 2 . Justify your answer. 1) <u,v> = 7u1v1 + 8u2v2. 2) <u, v> = u1v1 − u2v2. 3) <u, v> = u1v2 +
- The speeds of a random sample of 100 cars are recorded as they pass a highway checkpoint . The results are summarized in the frequency distribution below .
- Sean McCarthy earns $ 20,000 a year ; John Nowak , $ 35,000 . What is John 's income as an index using Sean 's income as the base ?