a) environmental influences are much more important that genetics.
b) individuals can change their genes by behaving in particular ways.
c) all traits are influenced by genes
2. Which of the following is an example of the influence of an epigentic factor?
2) school-age children who were well-nourished in infancy are more intelligent.
b) teenagers who spend time with delinquent peers demonstrate more delinquency
c) people who ive in smog-filled cities and smoke are more likely to develop lung cancer
d) only individuals with a gene for schizophrenia and a traumatic early life event are likely to develop schizophrenia.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1.A multi‐bay building that is supported on reinforced concrete foundation piles is to be demolished and replaced with a new building that will use the
- Explain the issues you will raise, and who will you speak to, as you clarify the limits of your responsibilities as project manager
- what would be a good response to this? The speech I chose was Franklin Delano Roosevelt's "The Great Arsenal of Democracy" speech. This was an incredibly