2. List and explain two examples of when cells in a human need to undergo mitosis. What type of cell is produced (haploid or diploid)? Explain what this means.
3. When would a human need to undergo the process of meiosis? What type of cell is produced (haploid or diploid)? Explain what this means.
4. Think about what would happen if meiosis did not occur. What effect would this have on humans as a species? Explain your response fully.
Recently Asked Questions
- What types of law enforcement agencies are in the city of Chesapeake, Virginia (including municipal and federal)?
- Determine the open intervals over which the function is increasing , decreasing or constant. 1)f(x)= x+6 x<-4 2) f(x)= 2x-4 x> -4
- Summary of Case Monitoring and analyzing changes in population demographics is an important part of the marketing intelligence data included in a marketing