2. List and explain two examples of when cells in a human need to undergo mitosis. What type of cell is produced (haploid or diploid)? Explain what this means.
3. When would a human need to undergo the process of meiosis? What type of cell is produced (haploid or diploid)? Explain what this means.
4. Think about what would happen if meiosis did not occur. What effect would this have on humans as a species? Explain your response fully.
Recently Asked Questions
- Tannen argues that when looking at communication between people, it is important to distinguish between information content and metamessages. Define what each
- Can you identify at least four significant team communication challenges she would be facing on this project that would be tied to the fact that she was
- A sample of n = 16 individuals is selected from a population with μ = 60 and σ = 6 and a treatment is administered to the sample . After treatment , the