b. Prepare a 1,050 to 1,400-word paper in which you discuss the concepts from your
selected Evolution Connection segment. Be sure to describe the relationship between the
concepts addressed in your selected segment with the other biological concepts
introduced in the Week One readings. In your paper, include the following items:
1) Discuss the main concepts addressed in your selected segment.
2) Describe the importance of each concept and how the concepts can be applied to an
industry (medical, agricultural, etc.).
3) Utilize the University Library, the Internet, and/or other resources to find a recent reallife
example where one or more of these concepts are utilized (e.g., DNA usage by
the federal government to track those accused of criminal offenses).
4) Examine how the concept(s) played an important role in this real-life example.
5) Describe the relationship among the concepts addressed in your selected segment
with the other biological concepts introduced in the rest of the Week One readings.
Recently Asked Questions
- Complete the following questions using Microsoft Word or Excel, as appropriate. Review the grading rubric to confirm you are meeting the assignment
- a neuron generates responses that are a weighted sum of the (positive-valued) intensities of light that is sensed at 7 localized regions of the retina. The
- Question: Read a sentence with period at the end. Display the sentence so that all vowels are in uppercase sample I/O Enter a sentence: proud is self-respect.