2. Explain the color differences between the producers and the consumers.
3. Are most organisms in the bean water producers or consumers? Explain
4. Are most organisms in the pond water producers or consumers? Explain
5. Are most producers motile or sessile? Explain why?
6. Are most consumers motile or sessile? Explain why?
7. Explain the overall differences between the two environments.
Recently Asked Questions
- 32. Inheritable mutations, which may allow a population to evolve, are produced A) by chance B) as a response to environmental C) as a response to selection
- The Kluver-Bucy syndrome appears to result, to a large degree, from bilateral damage to the A) hippocampus. B) hypothalamus. C) amygdala. D) septum. E) cortex.
- Engineering Mechanics.. Answer letter b .. Please ..