2. Explain the color differences between the producers and the consumers.
3. Are most organisms in the bean water producers or consumers? Explain
4. Are most organisms in the pond water producers or consumers? Explain
5. Are most producers motile or sessile? Explain why?
6. Are most consumers motile or sessile? Explain why?
7. Explain the overall differences between the two environments.
This question was asked on Sep 30, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- What were the primary values that defined the Romans and their desire to expand before the Punic Wars? How did these values help to give the Romans an
- Provide summary results of your scores and a discussion of what they mean to you and implications for your management skills. Do you agree with your list of
- 1. Calculate the NPV of a project with the following cash flows and a 10% discount rate: