2. Approximately how many base pairs are there in the fragment circled in red at left?
3. Which lane shows a digest with BamHI only?
4. Which lane shows a digest with EcoRI only?
5. Which lane shows the fragments produced when the plasmid was incubated with both EcoRI and BamHI?
6. A segment of DNA has two restriction sites--I and II. When incubated with restriction enzymes I and II, three fragments will be formed – a, b, and c. Which of the gels produced by electrophoresis would represent the separation and identity of these fragments?
This question was asked on Dec 12, 2010 and answered on Dec 12, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- Returns to Scale- Advanced Microeconomics Consider the following production functions
- visit quinceandco.com. Explore their page, read a few of their blogs, check out their products. In a one or two paragraphs, what is persona of Quince and
- I have attached both my original paper and instructions for this. Needing help! For the research question and hypotheses you developed in your Module 5