2. Approximately how many base pairs are there in the fragment circled in red at left?
3. Which lane shows a digest with BamHI only?
4. Which lane shows a digest with EcoRI only?
5. Which lane shows the fragments produced when the plasmid was incubated with both EcoRI and BamHI?
6. A segment of DNA has two restriction sites--I and II. When incubated with restriction enzymes I and II, three fragments will be formed – a, b, and c. Which of the gels produced by electrophoresis would represent the separation and identity of these fragments?
Recently Asked Questions
- You have been asked to assess and determine what HR technology might help a current county HR department. It supports 1,200 employees, and all of the HR
- Question: 01 discussion not essay .. Make sure to provide unplagiarized work and reference Gonzalez-Padron (2015) wrote, Ethical dilemmas occur when a
- Unit V Mini-Project Community Fire and Risk Prevention Assignment The purpose of this assignment is for you to apply the concepts and information that you have