2. Approximately how many base pairs are there in the fragment circled in red at left?
3. Which lane shows a digest with BamHI only?
4. Which lane shows a digest with EcoRI only?
5. Which lane shows the fragments produced when the plasmid was incubated with both EcoRI and BamHI?
6. A segment of DNA has two restriction sites--I and II. When incubated with restriction enzymes I and II, three fragments will be formed – a, b, and c. Which of the gels produced by electrophoresis would represent the separation and identity of these fragments?
Recently Asked Questions
- Most fish do not sink in water because of the presence of swim bladder air bladder air sacs air in spongy bones
- Ben and Sherry started their relationship while they were enrolled in a small Christian liberal arts college. They shared much in common, from their 3.85 grade
- A researcher is investigating how an auxin cytokine mixtureA researcher is investigating how an auxin cytokine mixture affects the development of meristematic