2. Approximately how many base pairs are there in the fragment circled in red at left?
3. Which lane shows a digest with BamHI only?
4. Which lane shows a digest with EcoRI only?
5. Which lane shows the fragments produced when the plasmid was incubated with both EcoRI and BamHI?
6. A segment of DNA has two restriction sites--I and II. When incubated with restriction enzymes I and II, three fragments will be formed – a, b, and c. Which of the gels produced by electrophoresis would represent the separation and identity of these fragments?
This question was asked on Dec 12, 2010 and answered on Dec 12, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- I find proportion question quiet confusing, could any one just put me through, what formula to use and when?
- Assume Gallup Poll is doing a randomized political survey to estimate the percentage of Americans who would give the U.S. president a favorable rating in job
- PLEASE HELP ASSUME THE STOCK OF ARMIAGE CORP CAN BE AT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PRICES ON FEB 1 WITH THE ASSOCIATED PROBABILITIES AS SHOWN: PRICE . PROBABILITY