2. Approximately how many base pairs are there in the fragment circled in red at left?
3. Which lane shows a digest with BamHI only?
4. Which lane shows a digest with EcoRI only?
5. Which lane shows the fragments produced when the plasmid was incubated with both EcoRI and BamHI?
6. A segment of DNA has two restriction sites--I and II. When incubated with restriction enzymes I and II, three fragments will be formed – a, b, and c. Which of the gels produced by electrophoresis would represent the separation and identity of these fragments?
Recently Asked Questions
- Database Rules Assignment Hello! I'm trying to check my work on Database rules. The questions in this document are fundamental for creating effective
- Write a page on: Identify a problem in a management setting. The management problem should be multilayer and consists of thought provoking concerns. Examples
- i need this answered please. correct answers please .