1. Trace your path from the right femoral vein to the lower lobe of the right lung via the right pulmonary artery:
Rules of the Road:
1. You may never go the wrong way down a “one-way street”
2. You are not allowed to “create” new roads
3. You may choose any possible route
Describe all major structures you pass by or through, just like a tour guide would do (but you don’t need to indicate every “side road”).
2. Now that you’ve arrived at the lung, describe the structures you see, and narrate how the body combats the invading bacterium using the knowledge you have gained in the first 4 units. Address both specific and nonspecific immunity and the cells that are involved in each process.
3. Once you have documented the “Battle of the Lung,” cross the alveolar membrane, and trace your route out of the body through the nose.
Write a 3-5 page informative essay (including separate title and reference pages) that answers the questions posed in the assignment. The paper must be 1000-1200 words.
Your work should include a viewpoint and purpose, be written in Standard American English and demonstrate excellent content, organization, style and mechanics. Your communication should be highly ordered, logical and unified. Your paper should be double spaced, with 1-inch margins, and be a minimum of 3-5 pages long in addition to a cover page and reference page. Use a font such as Times New Roman, with a font size no larger than 12 point. Correct grammar and punctuation are required.
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose you wish to borrow $240,000 for a home with an APR of 6.25%. You know that a 15-year home loan is beyond your reach due to your budget restrictions,
- CMIS - Management Information Systems Assignment 3 - Evaluating E-commerce Hosting Services Please open attachment for assignment
- 6. Notes to financial statements – describe those notes your team feels would most likely affect an investor’s decisions 7. Independent auditor’s report