- Maternal alleles are "corrected" to be like paternal alleles and vice versa.
- Two sister chromatids exchange identical pieces of DNA.
- Each of the four DNA strands of a tetrad is broken and the pieces are mixed.
- Specific proteins break the two strands and re-join them with their homologs.
- Two chromatids get tangled, resulting in one re-sequencing its DNA.
Recently Asked Questions
- I got 2.55,0.36 and 0 which are incorrect https://d2vlcm61l7u1fs.cloudfront.net/media%2Fd82%2Fd826ea3a-c7b4-4f96-8049-eef5512b4bfc%2Fphp5RWyPY.png
- Stakeholders are any entities, internal or external, who could affect the organization or be a e ffected by the organization. Select any organization and
- Please help with homework questoin: (TCO C) A project to remodel an office area has the following activities. (Hint: You will need to build an AIB/AON diagram,