- Maternal alleles are "corrected" to be like paternal alleles and vice versa.
- Two sister chromatids exchange identical pieces of DNA.
- Each of the four DNA strands of a tetrad is broken and the pieces are mixed.
- Specific proteins break the two strands and re-join them with their homologs.
- Two chromatids get tangled, resulting in one re-sequencing its DNA.
This question was asked on May 28, 2011.
Recently Asked Questions
- ( Cost of a short-term bank loan ) Jimmy Hale is the owner and operator of the grain elevator in Brownfield, Texas, where he has lived for most of
- Hello , Can you please help with this work .I need the code done and also the word document with the test plan .thanks
- Case 4: Jessica Mass, a phlebotomist, drew a blood sample from Glenn Ross, a 30-year-old patient of Dr. Williams, to test for AIDS. As Glenn was leaving the