- Maternal alleles are "corrected" to be like paternal alleles and vice versa.
- Two sister chromatids exchange identical pieces of DNA.
- Each of the four DNA strands of a tetrad is broken and the pieces are mixed.
- Specific proteins break the two strands and re-join them with their homologs.
- Two chromatids get tangled, resulting in one re-sequencing its DNA.
Recently Asked Questions
- Let θ be an angle in quadrant II such that cosθ = −3/5. Find the exact values of cscθ and tanθ.
- Imagine that yu are a newly hird lawyer to a local firm. An upset client has asked you to meet to discuss te fact that the court will not hear her case.
- both the IRS and taxpayers can make corrections to a return after it has been originally filed, fortunately, both only have a limited time period in which to