- Maternal alleles are "corrected" to be like paternal alleles and vice versa.
- Two sister chromatids exchange identical pieces of DNA.
- Each of the four DNA strands of a tetrad is broken and the pieces are mixed.
- Specific proteins break the two strands and re-join them with their homologs.
- Two chromatids get tangled, resulting in one re-sequencing its DNA.
Recently Asked Questions
- 32. Inheritable mutations, which may allow a population to evolve, are produced A) by chance B) as a response to environmental C) as a response to selection
- The Kluver-Bucy syndrome appears to result, to a large degree, from bilateral damage to the A) hippocampus. B) hypothalamus. C) amygdala. D) septum. E) cortex.
- Engineering Mechanics.. Answer letter b .. Please ..