- Maternal alleles are "corrected" to be like paternal alleles and vice versa.
- Two sister chromatids exchange identical pieces of DNA.
- Each of the four DNA strands of a tetrad is broken and the pieces are mixed.
- Specific proteins break the two strands and re-join them with their homologs.
- Two chromatids get tangled, resulting in one re-sequencing its DNA.
Recently Asked Questions
- What are the safety valves? How many are there on each boiler?
- The average weight of 8 adult on an elevator is 200lbs. What is the average weight of the occupants on the elevator when an 800 pound gorilla joins the group
- Hello, I'm having trouble with doing STAT Homework. It is due to today midnight. I would like to get your help for this time! some of questions are needed to