- Maternal alleles are "corrected" to be like paternal alleles and vice versa.
- Two sister chromatids exchange identical pieces of DNA.
- Each of the four DNA strands of a tetrad is broken and the pieces are mixed.
- Specific proteins break the two strands and re-join them with their homologs.
- Two chromatids get tangled, resulting in one re-sequencing its DNA.
Recently Asked Questions
- Need some help with my econ assignment question 1: A firm has the following production function: Q(Z)=(z 1 0.5 * z 2 0.5 )+ z 3 0.5 a) Calculate the Marginal
- I have this project which I have no idea what is going. Can anybody help me with this?
- Study the image below. Put the labeled rock layers and events in order from oldest to most recent.