- Maternal alleles are "corrected" to be like paternal alleles and vice versa.
- Two sister chromatids exchange identical pieces of DNA.
- Each of the four DNA strands of a tetrad is broken and the pieces are mixed.
- Specific proteins break the two strands and re-join them with their homologs.
- Two chromatids get tangled, resulting in one re-sequencing its DNA.
Recently Asked Questions
- 116. Which variable is least likely to be regarded as ratio data? A. Length of time required for a randomly chosen vehicle to cross a toll bridge (minutes) B.
- What is the prevalence of illegal drug use among alcohol-dependent adults? Is it higher or lower?
- Sweet Inc., a manufacturer of steel school lockers, plans to purchase a new punch press for use in its manufacturing process. After contacting the appropriate