Include in your essay:
Complete descriptions of photosynthesis and aerobic respiration.
Describe how these two processes are linked between plants and animals based on the reactants and products (water, carbon dioxide, glucose and oxygen) of both pathways.
Include a description of how energy is transferred from sunlight to ATP, from ATP to sugars, and from sugars to your cells.
2. In the absence of oxygen some cells and organisms can use glycolysis coupled to fermentation to produce energy from the sugar created by photosynthesis.
Explain the role of fermentation in allowing an organism to generate energy for its cell(s) in the absence of oxygen.
Include any reactions required for this process, and explain how the energy from the sun ends up as chemical energy for the anaerobic organism or cell.
3. Cells use enzymes as biological catalysts to increase or accelerate the rate of reactions, such as those in photosynthesis or glycolysis. This allows reactions to occur under conditions that sustain life.
Explain how an enzyme catalyzes a reaction. Include in your essay the three main steps of the cycle of enzyme-substrate interactions.
How is enzyme activity regulated by the cell?
Due 6/18/2011 and needs to be in APA format. I also need ORIGINAL work not duplicate from any other previous work.
Recently Asked Questions
- How do I go about this? I get to the part where I've stored the dictionary and read in all the stdin's but I can't find how to compare the words through a
- An object is dropped from a bridge. A second object is thrown downwards 2.00 s later. They both reach the water 35.0 m below at the same instant. What was the
- ball is thrown straight up, off the roof of a tall building. The ball reaches its maximum height 1.6 s after it is thrown. The ball hits the ground at the