Include in your essay:
Complete descriptions of photosynthesis and aerobic respiration.
Describe how these two processes are linked between plants and animals based on the reactants and products (water, carbon dioxide, glucose and oxygen) of both pathways.
Include a description of how energy is transferred from sunlight to ATP, from ATP to sugars, and from sugars to your cells.
2. In the absence of oxygen some cells and organisms can use glycolysis coupled to fermentation to produce energy from the sugar created by photosynthesis.
Explain the role of fermentation in allowing an organism to generate energy for its cell(s) in the absence of oxygen.
Include any reactions required for this process, and explain how the energy from the sun ends up as chemical energy for the anaerobic organism or cell.
3. Cells use enzymes as biological catalysts to increase or accelerate the rate of reactions, such as those in photosynthesis or glycolysis. This allows reactions to occur under conditions that sustain life.
Explain how an enzyme catalyzes a reaction. Include in your essay the three main steps of the cycle of enzyme-substrate interactions.
How is enzyme activity regulated by the cell?
Due 6/18/2011 and needs to be in APA format. I also need ORIGINAL work not duplicate from any other previous work.
Recently Asked Questions
- The degree to _____________________ labor relations activities are centralized or decentralized.
- The federal government and federal court actions had a significant impact on the rights and status of African Americans, Mexican Americans, and Native
- 7.Discuss the role of individual duty in Death and the King's Horseman.