1) Why was HA-tagging of the proteins important? (see figure 1) What did this part of the experiment illustrate?
2) why is codon harmonization important?
just read the first 4 pages and answer the mentioned questions.
Recently Asked Questions
- A study of college female heights had a normal distribution with a mean of 60 inches and a standard deviation of 4 inches. If a female had a height of 68
- in a clinical trial, 200 patients who received a new medication are randomly selected. It was found that 40 of them suffered serious side effects from this new
- A population of students with college internships has a mean salary of $22,749 with a standard deviation of $1,580. If a sample of 400 students is taken, what