cama crossed between llama and camel.
1. identify an example of hybridisation involving the plant or animal you researched.
2. identify reasons for implementing this hybridisation.
3.predict the features of the resulting new hybrid.
4. describe the characteristics before and after the hybrisisation.
5. construct a diagram of the organisms before and after the hybridisation, and predict the physical appearance of this organism in the future.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from TP 2 - Mic Mac Eco..docx. Additional comments: "can you help me to
- What is the answer to this???????????I don't understand
- is nationalism making a comeback in the 21stcentury?(BREXIT, for example?)How is it expressed?How does it relate to globalism?