2. (TCO 10 ) The fetal period lasts from _____. (Points : 5)
conception to birth
implantation to birth
implantation to 8 weeks
8 weeks to birth
3. (TCO 10 ) The use of _____ during pregnancy is most associated with premature birth, low birth-weight infants, and fetal death. (Points : 5)
all of these options
4. (TCO 10 ) Studies indicate ____ is well developed at birth. (Points : 5)
fine motor control
5. (TCO 10 ) This is NOT a normal consequence of aging. (Points : 5)
widespread death of neurons
a decline in the speed of recall and retrieval
a decline in visual and auditory acuity
a decline in depth perception
6. (TCO 10) In Ainsworth's studies on infant attachment, the _____ infants rarely cried when left alone with a stranger. (Points : 5)
7. (TCO 10 ) A child gives her friend a piece of cake, in hopes that when she forgets her snack one day, her friend will reciprocate the favor. This represents Kohlberg's _________ level of morality. (Points : 5)
8. (TCO 10 ) Which of the following children is working on the challenge of initiative vs. guilt in Erikson's psychosocial model of development? (Points : 5)
Two-year-old Hun just used the potty-chair properly for the first time.
Ali, at age 10, worked hard and is very proud of her first "B" in math. (TCO )
Five-year-old Brian tried to climb the tree in the backyard, and fell down three times.
Sixteen-year-old Sushma got up the nerve to ask a boy in her class to the Sadie Hawkins dance.
9. (TCO 10) Which of the following is NOT specifically noted in the text as an environmental risk factor for divorce? (Points : 5)
length of courtship
money and employment
10. (TCO 10 ) Research on the period of time when adult children have left home suggests that _____. (Points : 5)
parents throw an "I'm free at last party"
marital satisfaction increases, and parent-child relationships continue to flourish
most parents experience a painful loss and depression when the last child leaves
adult children rarely stay in touch with their parents once they leave home
Recently Asked Questions
- Question 34 Determine the Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient for the following data. x 1 10 9 7 4 3 2 y 8 4 6 5 7 7 9 (Do not round the
- In this module, we learned about the historical management perspectives and how they relate to current management practice. For example, the operations
- A mason working on a house drops a hammer from the top of a roof located 8.52 meters above the ground. Determine the time required for the hammer to reach the