Color Starch present? Color Starch present?
Beaker Yellowish No Black (?) Yes (?)
Dialysis tube* Purple Yes Green (?) No (?)
Table 5 Glucose Diffusion –
Color Glucose present? Color Glucose present?
Beaker Yellow No Black (?) No (?)
Dialysis tube* Green Yes Green (?) Yes (?)
Course Hero Question - Which substance(s) crossed the dialysis membrane and moved into the beaker solution?
Criteria – No word limit and no page requirement; don’t forget to mention what evidence from your results proves this.
1. Dialysis bag solution consists of 5ml of glucose solution and 5ml of starch solution; minus 2ml mixture of both for the control point.
2. Beaker 4 solution first consisted of the 2ml mixture of the glucose and starch solution; then added a few drops of IKI solution.
3. Beaker 2 solution first consisted of 80mil of water; then added the dialysis bag of mixed starch and glucose solutions to sit in; then added 2ml of the IKI solution to the 80ml of water.
4. In tables 4 & 5, I know the initial colors are correct, not sure of the final colors.
Recently Asked Questions
- write a java program for a deadlock game? the program should be able to run
- Mark Lee is an IT technician whose supervisor has assigned the task of configuring twenty new servers, which Mark is to ship to the company’s branch offices
- Econ 101: 2) A fall in the price of X from $6 to $4 results in an increase in the quantity of Y demanded (at the current price of Y) from 900 to 1,100 units.