Color Starch present? Color Starch present?
Beaker Yellowish No Black (?) Yes (?)
Dialysis tube* Purple Yes Green (?) No (?)
Table 5 Glucose Diffusion –
Color Glucose present? Color Glucose present?
Beaker Yellow No Black (?) No (?)
Dialysis tube* Green Yes Green (?) Yes (?)
Course Hero Question - Which substance(s) crossed the dialysis membrane and moved into the beaker solution?
Criteria – No word limit and no page requirement; don’t forget to mention what evidence from your results proves this.
1. Dialysis bag solution consists of 5ml of glucose solution and 5ml of starch solution; minus 2ml mixture of both for the control point.
2. Beaker 4 solution first consisted of the 2ml mixture of the glucose and starch solution; then added a few drops of IKI solution.
3. Beaker 2 solution first consisted of 80mil of water; then added the dialysis bag of mixed starch and glucose solutions to sit in; then added 2ml of the IKI solution to the 80ml of water.
4. In tables 4 & 5, I know the initial colors are correct, not sure of the final colors.
This question was asked on Sep 07, 2012 and answered on Sep 07, 2012.
Recently Asked Questions
- Why is it important for managers to understand diversity management from both and managerial and legal perspectives? In your experience, how much legal
- I'm in need of a detailed case study briefing and need to make a powerpoint answering the question in the case, whiile briefing/summarizing the case study. A
- Using I (intorductory), S (scope), O (opinion), A (additional), or N (none), indicate the paragraph in which the following statements or topics would be