1. Describe crystallography and how used this technique to contribute to the discovery of DNA.
2. Overall correct sequence of events in Mitosis. What are they?
3.What is the significance of the Crick and Watson model of DNA?
4. Who and how confirmed the Crick and Watson Hypothesis?
5. Structure of polynucleotides (DNA and RNA)
6. proteins involved in DNA replication and what they do.
7. the origin of replication
8. What are the Okazaki fragments?
9. How does Telomerase work?
10. Requirements for eukaryotic cell division.
11. Cell cycle features and checkpoints.
12. Cell cycle regulation and important molecules
13. define phenotype, genotype, heredity, alleles and genes
14. Mendels Model of Inheritance
15. Mendel's principle of segregation in terms of homozygous and heterozygous
16. What is a the test Cross and its outcome?
17. What are the phenotypic outcomes (ratios) of monohybrid and dihybrid crosses?
18. What is independent assortment?
19. What determines male sex in mammals?
20. How do X-linked genes are expressed in progeny. Know examples.
21. How does dosage compensation occurs in humans?
22. Some examples of Variegation, incomplete dominance, codominance, gene.
Recently Asked Questions
- A hypoosmotic filtrate would be found in the :
- A company expects to have net income of $ 100,000 next year . Its debt to equity ratio is 0.5 with next year 's planned capital budget expected to be $ 150,000
- Which one of the following capital budgeting methods is biased towards liquidity and requires an arbitrary cutoff date ?